Sunday, June 5, 2011

UPDATING

For few weeks ago, i was jz gone through a simple lifestyle~~everyday go to skul teach then wait the bell ring soon as my students did(wat an unresponsible teacher...hehe)

After having some fun with those kids, Moli who is my best partner during those weeks will accompany me until i sleep~~tis daily routine i was doing it until holiday start~~

boring~boring~boring~tis word is best to describe my holiday~no computer no drama no game....argh!!!i hate like tis!!! Activities in holiday: yamcha with frens, go melaka, singing K, and go Kl meet my matric bros~~

Jz nw frens asking me to update my blog bt blog is nt so easy to write lo...haiz~~
Until nw i am inspired to update bcoz i jz knew sumthing...It makes me nvr be so inspired since those weeks...I mz keep fit!!! my relatives said y i cant slimmer???TT

Lastly, for those who c my blog...pls 4give me tis time i cant write in mandarin although i admit it is better for me to write in mandarin bt no choice...tis laptop onli available for english onli>.<

Finish updating!!!YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment